Location: Bridgeland – 112 4 Street NE – Calgary, Alberta T2E 3R9
Start Date: As soon as available
Time Required: Full Time/ Hourly/ Evenings & Weekends
We are looking for people who are community and coffee oriented, and who are passionate about providing every customer with a great experience.
Here are a list of attributes and qualifications we are looking for:
- An understanding of coffee shops, specialty retail and tending bar.
- A minimum of 1-year experience as a Barista, with a deep understanding of coffee and how to pour all espresso based beverages.
- Customer service executed in a personal and professional manner.
- Motivated to constantly improve and learn.
- The ability to work in a fast pace environment while multi-tasking and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Have a variety of skills and interests, and be willing to work hard.
- Wage: Dependant on previous experience.
- Benefits will be available to full-time staff after 3 months of employment.
How to Apply: To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at:
Lukes Drug Mart
112 4 Street NE